|Reuters: US Dollar Report|
|CANADA FX DEBT-C$ steady following earlier losses on domestic data|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:10:44 -0500|
* Canadian dollar at C$1.3315 or 75.10 U.S. cents * Bond prices mostly higher across the maturity curve By Solarina Ho TORONTO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar pared earlier...
|UPDATE 1-Speculators pare back long U.S. dollar bets for 2nd straight week-CFTC, Reuters|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:59:49 -0500|
(Adds details on dollar and Mexican peso contracts, analyst comments, table, byline) By Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss NEW YORK, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Speculators reduced long bets on the U.S. dollar...
|GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar falls, U.S. stocks end higher after Trump inauguration|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:58:18 -0500|
* Stocks recover some ground after paring gains on Trump speech
|FOREX-Dollar falls as investors unpack inauguration speech|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:23:25 -0500|
* Mexican peso has biggest rise since November (Recasts; updates to afternoon U.S. trading, adds quote)
|Speculators trim net long U.S. dollar bets for 2nd straight week-CFTC, Reuters|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:52:06 -0500|
NEW YORK, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Speculators reduced long bets on the U.S. dollar for a second straight week, as investors continued to pare back overextended positions on the greenback and worried about...
|PRECIOUS-Gold turns firm as dollar falls after Trump inauguration|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:20:03 -0500|
* Weak U.S. dollar supports gold price * Palladium soars 5.2 pct to highest since May 2015 (Recasts; updates prices; adds comment, byline, NEW YORK dateline) By Marcy Nicholson and Eric...
|FOREX-Dollar mixed after Trump's inauguration speech|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:10:00 -0500|
* Trump's speech does not highlight policy specifics (Adds new quotes, data, Trump inauguration info)
|GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar falls, stocks pare gains after Trump inauguration|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:01:42 -0500|
* Trump says to put "America First" (Updates with afternoon prices, adds commentary)
|Pound limps away from frantic week higher|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:12:25 -0500|
* Graphic: Trade-weighted sterling since Brexit vote http://tmsnrt.rs/2hwV9Hv
|EMERGING MARKETS-Latam currencies up ahead of Trump inauguration|
|Fri, 20 Jan 2017 11:20:50 -0500|
SAO PAULO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Latin American currencies strengthened on Friday on a tentative rebound in risk appetite ahead of the inauguration of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump. The Mexican...