Trading Ideas
EURUSD H1 Trend Continuation
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:57:10 -0500
Looking for shorting opportunity, awaiting double top at entry level before looking for shorting entry. Once market hit Target1, will shift SL to Entry.
bat on eurusd
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:30:16 -0500
a bat formation is on the chart. requires one more push down to comlete. look for the reversal zone marked with rectangle to enter long.
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:11:26 -0500
TP : 1.2130, 1.2070 SL : 1.2375
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:10:40 -0500
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 00:47:02 -0500
short term range
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 00:02:15 -0500
Price had a bearish drop Price reversed EFC long signal painted Macd oversold Profit target is determined when Macd Blue & Red line cross above 80 Stoch line
Wait for Sell EURUSD
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:50:44 -0500
Sell area 1.227 - 1.2285 or sell now with small lot and set sell limit SL 30 pip TP 70 - 290
eurusd - short
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:45:56 -0500
refer to chart for details
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:19:20 -0500
Explanation clear on chart
EURUSD Short Setup (Intraday)
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:49:17 -0500
Sell Limit, Stop and Target shown on chart.
EURUSD testing its resistance, potential to drop further!
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:28:23 -0500
EURUSD testing its resistance at 1.2264 (horizontal overlap resistance, breakout level) where it could potentially fall to its 1st support at 1.2198 (100% Fibonacci extension, 61.8% Fibonacci extension). If it breaks this support, it could fall to its next support at 1.2160 (horizontal swing low support). We have also identified 2 other resistances at 1.2292 and 1.2354 (horizontal overlap resistance) RSI (89, 5, 3) show a descending channel which contributes to our bearish bias.
EUR/USD Hourly Turns Choppy
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:46:25 -0500
Not long after the trend on EUR/USD hourly, as signaled by the angle on the 50MA, changed to up yesterday, it then reversed back to down today. Hence, any attempt to buy on a pullback today based on the uptrend previously identified would've resulted in a loss. I suspect this choppiness is due to uncertainty prior to the Fed's decision tomorrow as well as Jerome Powell's first news conference as Fed chair. Technically speaking, we should be shorting on a wave 2 pullback in this newly emergent downtrend. But news can override the technicals. So it will be best to wait until after the decision and press conference tomorrow.
Feed Fetched by RSS Dog.